Is your organizing getting done? Or...
- Do you look at the wall of clutter and get discouraged?
- Do you start an organizing project and get in the middle of it and get discouraged?
- Do you get almost to the end, yet never finish?
Do you find organizing to be a never-ending journey, and you are perplexed because you can't get a handle on it?
Would a supportive, non-judgmental group that works alongside you be helpful?
Join our organizing bootcamp, where we work together to get our organizing finished.
How does the Organizing Bootcamp work?
We get together on Fridays from 1:30 - 3 PM ET, and bring our clutter challenge for the week.
1. We share what we want to accomplish today
2. We work in 20 minute segments toward our goal.
Vivian says, "It's amazing how much you can accomplish in 20 minutes when you are focused."
Why does the organizing bootcamp work?
Studies show that working together boosts motivation.
Here are some comments from our students:
June said, "It's amazing how much I got done in 20 minute focused bursts."
Regina said, "Normally it's hard for me to focus, but when I'm with the group, it's easier."
Laura said, "Knowing someone is there in case I get stuck helps me to keep going."
Pamela said, "I won't do this by myself, but when I'm here it's amazing how much I get done.
Mary said, "I can't seem to do anything unless I'm here in our group."
How long do you have to stay in the program?
You can stay as long or as short as you'd like; you are not required to attend any number of classes. This program is deliberately flexible to fit your lifestyle.
What to expect during Bootcamp:
1. Before class, you decide which area you want to declutter in class.
2. When the class starts, you will get some general guidance, and asked if anyone has a question before we start.
3. Then we will stop talking, set a timer for 20 minutes, and you will actually do the work of clearing your clutter.
4. If you have a question as you proceed you can ask it at any time.
(This interchange will be relatively short as others will be working on their clutter also, and we don't want to get them off task, although some will probably find the dialogue interesting as they are facing similar challenges.)
If you have a question, please feel free to ask: [email protected]
Because this program is created as a hands-on work session, if you find that you need extra help or a private consultation, please feel free to contact me outside of the class.