The Sort-It-Out Solution is for people who:
• Feel overwhelmed with clutter and chaos
• Want to have a neat, welcoming home or office
• Need to get organized on a budget
If that’s you, read on.
When you sign up for The Sort-It-Out Solution you receive:
• A monthly, in-depth, professional organizing audio tutorial
• A coinciding PDF guide to learn new skills and map-out your organizing plan
• Access to a private, supportive, online community of fellow learners
How the Sort-It-Out Solution works:
• You listen to the audio tutorial at your convenience and as many times as you want
• You learn step-by-step organizing skills to rid your home or office of clutter
• You map-out your organizing plan on paper so you can see where items belong
• You strengthen your organizing muscles by implementing new skills between classes
No time? No problem.
Why the Sort-It-Out Solution works:
• You listen to the audio at your convenience and as many times as you like during the month
• You have an entire month to implement and build new skills before the next module arrives
• You have immediate online access to fellow learners for inspiration and encouragement
• You can afford it–the most comprehensive organizing solution ever at just $37 per month
It's time to finally get–and stay–organized!
Sort-It-Out Solution Tutorial Overview:
• Module 1: Everything you need to know to organize successfully
• Module 2: Why you are disorganized and what to do about it
• Module 3: How to create your organizing plan
• Module 4: How to know where everything goes
• Module 5: Organizing your papers
• Module 6: How to find everything quickly
• Module 7: How to set up files so you can find anything–all of the time
• Module 8: How to stop procrastinating and manage your time productively
• Module 9: How to clear your surfaces and know where everything goes
• Module 10: Visual bang, organizing muscles, and other "Marsha-isims"
• Module 11: Maintaining your organization: what to do daily, weekly, monthly and seasonally
• Module 12: The nine laws of stuff–keep clutter from coming back
• Module 13: Organizing and beyond
What people are saying about the Sort-It-Out Solution:
“Thank you for this amazing class! I have been trying to get my papers organized for YEARS. I have made more progress in the last 10 days with your program than I have in the last seven years of struggling by myself.
I really appreciate your method of sorting papers. This year, for the first time, I was organized at tax time. Your system has worked better for me than anything else I have tried. Thank you.“
- Diane S.
“In your program, I learned that organizing IS a MIND thing, not a STUFF thing. I wanted to learn how to make the decision for myself about WHAT I should throw away. Your class is teaching me that. THANK YOU for giving me the tools I need. You are right. Organizing is like working a muscle and making it stronger...I need more exercise!“
- Renee A.
“I love your program! My favorite was the flat surfaces/dividing into quarters approach. I find I am sizing up all of my messes from this perspective, and gaining control over them feels possible for the first time in forever. Your course has changed–and is continuing to change–the way I think about my stuff. I really enjoy the private, online community as well.“
- Paula R.
“This morning my family and I went to a charity event. When we arrived home and walked into the house I looked around and said, "WOW! It looks much like a real, normal house where real, normal people live!" No dirty dishes, no stuff on the floors of the main living areas, beds made. AMAZING! I no longer feel that it is hopeless.“
- Joycelin H.